February update – Low inventory still driving the slow market, time needed to sell. Real estate in North Orange County, CA has seen a recent trend of diminished inventories, meaning buyer demand is slightly higher with fewer homes actually for sale. The big question is whether this is a sign of a recovery or a calm before the next storm. This page, in particular, is geared toward those looking to sell North Orange County real estate and/or those who want to keep up with the local market for home and investment purposes. If you’re really looking more at buying a North Orange County home, we recommend our North Orange County Homes For Sale page where you can view all the listings available for sale and use our home and investment search tools along with plenty of local tips. If you just want to quickly browse listings, use the Advanced Search (over to the right) to view the full list of homes for sale in the city of North Orange County. The Advanced Search will also let you save a search and receive auto email updates. Any questions? Please call, text, or email us with any questions! Fast response is our promise.
North Orange County Cities
North Orange County Real Estate Market Conditions
Recently SOLD North Orange County Homes
North Orange County homes IN ESCROW
Recent North Orange County Home Sales Statistics
Last Months Single Family Homes – 62 Standard Sales, 45 Short Sales, 8 REO’s
Last Months Condos/Townhomes – 48 Standard Sales, 34 Short Sales, 4 REO’s
Average sale price in North Orange County was $550,379
Houses averaged 92 days on the market before selling
$287.93/sqft is the average selling price per square foot
North Orange County homes sold on average of 94% of original price
Highest sale price was $1,731,000
Lowest sale price is $135,000
Homes under Contact
147 North Orange County homes currently in Escrow
Average listing on market for 90 days
Average price is $297 per square foot
Active North Orange County Listings
152 Total Homes 97 Single Family, 55 Condos/Townhomes
Average List price per sqft is $323
Average listing has been on market for 92 days
Average list price is $641.715
Highest priced listing is $4,185,000
Lowest priced listing is $145,000
Recent Sales For a North Orange County City
Average Pricing In a North Orange County City
North Orange County Real Estate News
- Fullerton Market Update November 1, 2012 Fullerton homeowners are still holding their breath as to whether the real estate market is on the verge of a comeback. Nobody, however, can deny the recent hot sales trend that is quickly becoming the new norm. The single biggest factor contributing to this is an extremely low inventory of homes for sale. This is ...
- Anaheim Hills CA Real Estate Market Update October 11, 2012 Good news for Anaheim Hills Homeowners. Despite the change in seasons in to what is traditionally a slower time of year for home sales, we are still seeing a strong sellers market with stable prices and more plentiful home buyers. Some areas are seeing small increases in home values, both in final selling price and ...
- Just Listed A New Rental In Placentia’s Woodfield Community – $2100/mo September 3, 2012 Another new rental listing, this time in Placentia’s Woodfield attached home community. This is about as nice as rentals get in this price range plus you’ll have a 2 car garage, private laundry, and only one shared wall. The owners are looking for a long term tenant which shouldn’t be a problem since this ...
- Just Listed – 2 Bedroom Single-Story End Unit Under $260K August 10, 2012 We just listed this great little home in the Palm Gardens community in Placentia. This one is unique because it is single story with no upstairs or downstairs neighbors, its an end unit (only one neighbor on the side), and it backs to a nice grassy greenbelt area. Some people think these are condos but ...
- Just Sold! Historic Spanish Revival Bungalow in Downtown Brea July 26, 2012 This one is proof that successful short sales are not urban legend and that right now nice homes in very popular neighborhoods can be bought for as much as it would cost to rent them! Everybody has heard the talk about how short sales are a waste of time but most of it is misinformation. Our ...
- Just Sold – 808 S Parkglen Pl Anaheim Hills CA 92808 July 12, 2012 Just Sold – Beautiful 5 Bedroom Anaheim Hills Home in Jasmine Glen Neighborhood 5 bed 3 bath 3050 sqft of living space 808 S Parkglen Pl Anaheim Hills CA 92808 808 S Parkglen Pl – SEE PROPERTY DETAILS ((BACK TO BLOG))
North Orange County Home Buying Info
Our page dedicated to North Orange County Home Buyers.
Lets you search all North Orange County homes for sale with our custom map search.
Get our hand selected top picks sent to your inbox